CAN YOUR CUSTOMERS FIND YOU ON FACEBOOK?
Even if your business or organization has a Facebook Page, are you truly leveraging Facebook Marketing capabilities to create a dynamic Fan base that drives customers/clients to action? Are you on top of the many changes Facebook has made over the past few weeks that could affect your Page?
Announcing the Facebook Page Marketing for Businesses and Organizations Workshop, a hands-on computer lab class that will allow you to work with YOUR Facebook Page to learn how to fully optimize settings, create content and foster engagement as we discuss strategies that are unique for your business.
Facebook Marketing has exploded and is being used by corporate brands, small businesses and non-profits all over the world to connect with and engage their clients and customers. Gain the competitive edge by learning how to leverage this important social networking tool. Don’t just have a Page in name, have a Page that builds community and becomes a destination point for your fans!
The workshop covers the following topics:
- Page Settings Optimization
- Custom Landing Pages/Tabs
- Building a Strategic Fan Base
- Creating Winning Engagement Strategies
- Content Creation & Management
- Cross-Marketing via Tagging
- Marketing the Page outside of Facebook
- Using Facebook Ads
- Understanding how to monitor & measure using analytics
- October 2011 changes (Timeline, ‘People Are Talking About This’, News feed & algorithm changes)
The workshop will be held on October 18th from 9:30 a.m.-Noon at the Warren County Career Center.
Laptops will be provided for the workshop and participants will receive a training manual. Group discussion surrounding strategy for each participant’s industry is also included and has been cited by previous participants as a very helpful component of the workshop.