True foursquare addiction means that you can track your friends’ every move. I have learned a few interesting things from my small, but mighty friend list:
- The economy must be rebounding because my friends seem to be eating out every night
- Kroger seems to be the grocer of choice
- Most of my friends check in at a house of worship on Sundays
- 25% of my group want privacy and go off the grid for large chunks of time
- I know who is away on vacation by their remote check-ins during this holiday week (mums the word!)
- Majority of check-ins have to do with food venues
Still unnerved by the unknown people who send me a friend request on foursquare. Keep thinking, are they Facebooking it and just trying to add me to their mountain of friends, or are there people who don’t know me personally, but want to stalk me from afar?? For now, I think that’s just down right CREEPY! What do you think?